Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (7)

 This is from my STS post on The Book Belles :)))

STSmall_thumb[2]
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews  to share the virtual or physical books received that week.
 I feel kinda bad, this week wasn't very booky haha. I'm usually pretty careful with my money so if I buy a book it's either one I've heard was good that was cheap or one that I loved tons and had to buy. So if I don't get any review copies then it's usually a dorky little bunch from the library. :/



Infinityglass by Myra McEntire -I enjoyed the first book and the second book was interesting too. I'm hoping that this makes a good ending to the Hourglass series. I am a little concerned about another set of POVs for this book but I'm still hoping!

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini - I read the first five chapters in a sampler and I'm really dying to know what happens. I'm also a fan of greek mythology so that's a plus too :)

Soulbound by Heather Brewer -This one will be a reread, I'm hoping to get my hands on the second book soon and wanted to refresh my memory. This is a really exciting book and I enjoyed it :)

Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie - I'm leading a homeschool literature club this school year and this is the first book we will be reading and discussing.

Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell - I've been meaning to get around to this book for forever. It's had a lot of hype :) I'm really excited to start it and I just love the cover, so cute!



What did you guys get this week?

1 comment:

  1. I bought that Eleanor and Park novel also! It looks cute. Hope after all the hype, it is. :)

    Let's see... I have Captive Maiden, Trapped, and Blackmoore. I think there is some grand reading ahead. :)

    Enjoy your lovely finds!

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)