Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (8)

Library
You Look Different In Real Life by Jennifer Castle- I read another book by this author and I really enjoyed it. Also the cover is really pretty :) This is actually my second time checking out this book because my life has been crazy of late.

The Apothecary by - I might have read a few reviews for this book that said it was good, something was telling me I'd heard it was pretty good so when I saw it I grabbed it.

The Wells Bequest by Polly Shulman- After really enjoying the first book I was excited to see how the author would continue the story :D

Sean Griswold's Head by Lindsey Leavitt- I've read several of the author's other books and really enjoyed them and my friend said this one was good so I was more than happy to pick up a copy.

An Abundance of Katherine by John Green- All the hype about this author and I've only read TFIOS so far. I definitely want to try some of his other books :D

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver- I got a sampler with the first five chapters included and I was really interested in what happened in the end so I picked up the actual book haha. I also really enjoyed Lauren Oliver's Delirium series :) She's a good author.

1 comment:

  1. SEAN GRISWOLD'S HEAD!!!! Hahaa, I love that book. :)It's sitting on my shelf right now. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)