Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (9)

STSmall_thumb[2]
 Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews  to share the virtual or physical books received that week.

 Library
 The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler-I saw a review for this book and thought it looked interesting enough. As a plus my library has a copy there so it was super easy to pick up. Sadly, I've checked both of these books out before but haven't been bale to get around to reading them yet.
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong-After reading the author's Darkness Rising series I wanted to try her first series as well. I'd liked her other series a lot and I'm hoping I'll like this one as well :)

 Review
A Spark Unseen by Sharon Cameron- I really enjoyed the first book in the series and I'm looking forward to starting this one. Isn't the cover just lovely??
Sylo by D.J. MacHale-I've read about 14 of D.J.MacHale's other books. He wrote the Pendragon series which has some really great books in it, I'd really recommend checking them out. So I'm excited to try his new series and see what he's writing now :)
The Registry by Shannon Stoker-Honestly I don't know much about this book other than it looks really interesting haha. And the cover is very mysterious!
Purple Moon by Tessa Hall-The author was so sweet to send me an ecopy of her book to read and review for her upcoming blog tour (which will be stopping here as well) and I cannot wait to start reading her book! She is really sweet and I've heard some good things about this book :)

And I also "bought" Lady Of Devices by Shelley Adina. It was a free ebook on itunes. I had seen it before when I'd been looking at or for steampunk books so I thought I'd give it a try.

What did you guys get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)