Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Stacking The Shelves (10)

Library
Glass House by Rachel Caine. This was recommend by Tiffany on Goodreads so I thought I'd give it a try!
Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep. I've read the first two books and I think last summer I won an ARC of the fourth book. So I've been slowly working up to it.
Burn For Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian. There had been some buzz about this book when it was released and with the second one released/releasing soon I thought I should go ahead and try it.
Firebrand by Antony John. I had read and enjoyed the first book, even if it fell a little under my expectations. I didn't know that the second book had been published so I snatched it up when I found out.
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes. I should have reread this earlier, before Rebel Spring came out but I didn't. So I'm rereading it now so I can have everything fresh in my mind for reading the second one.
Confessions: The Private School Murders by James Patterson. The first book had been interesting and very thrilling. I'm not sure what to expect with this sequel but I'm hoping it's at least as good as the first book.
Review
Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens. I've actually already finished this one, but the cover drew me in and I'm really glad it did! Review coming soon.
The Edge of Falling by Rebecca Serle. This one looked interesting so I grabbed it.
After The End by Amy Plum. (*ebook copies from Edelweiss via The Book Belles account for those above and this one) I've read one other book by this author and it was pretty good. The cover drew me in as well!
One Realm Beyond by Donita K. Paul. (Zondervan) I've loved the author's previous series (they had lots of dragons!!) and I'm definitely looking forward to reading and reviewing her newest series!
Destination Unknown by Amy Clipston. (Zondervan) I've read one other YA book from this author and I really enjoyed it. It actually reminded me, at the time, of Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen. I'm excited to see what this book will be like!

2 comments:

  1. Those all sound like great titles! Can't wait to see your reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might check out those titles, thanks for posting them. Btw, I started a new blog and would love it if you checked it out.
    http://messybits01.blogspot.com/
    Kelsi

    ReplyDelete

If you have book news or anything!
I'd love to hear about it =)